A Digital Project Management service is required for a 3 month period. The service is required by the Digital Marketing Manager and the Corporate Web Content Editor for the completion of this information gathering phase.
The service required includes the following:
• Bringing the Business Unit and Central Services nominated employees together initially as a Sharepoint Intranet working group.
• Designing and creating information gathering templates.
• Communication with business unit and central services Heads.
• Communication and working with Sharepoint Intranet nominees from each of the business units and central services.
• Scheduling information gathering meetings across all business units and central service functions.
• Interpretation and collation of information gathered.
• Creation of a scope for each of the business unit and central service functions Sharepoint Intranet sites.
• Design of the business unit and central services Sharepoint Intranet sites (site and sub site levels) based on agreed scope.
• Use of information gathering as part of the input into the the Sharepoint Intranet Homepage design.