Dublin City Council proposes to award a contract for the Support, Maintenance,
Development and Upgrade of Oracle E-Business Financial Management System
for a period of 3 years from the awarding date with an option to extend the
contract for a period or periods of up to 12 months with a maximum of two such
extensions under the same terms and conditions, based on annual reviews of
operations. The contract is for the provision of the following services:
- Migration from Oracle FMS version 126.96.36.199 to version 12.2.X as a minimum
- System support/issue fixing – support and fixing of issues arising in R11 and
- Development /Enhancements / Customisations – definition, project management
and implementation of customisations or enhancements arising in relation to
interfaces with other systems or departmental business processes.
- Development of financial and other reports.
- Assistance in future system developments.
- The development and implementation of Oracle Business Process Execution
Language (BPEL) for the management of interfaces to external systems.